Recently in up east and in Uttarkhand Idea has opened a new udp port 49200 which is working fine with pd proxy and troid vpn and droid vpn but the problem is that these provides has a limit of usage of just 100 MB per day. Finch VPN and zpn gives a huge free usage but doesnt support this UDP Port. So we brought a new trick to use this UDP port in finch VPN.
Steps To Follow :
- Download and Install Finch VPN android Client - Click here
- Sign up or Sign into your finch VPN account.
- Open and Goto Settings.
- Tick on Local Port Binding and set its value as 49200
- Now move to Home tab and select UDP port with 4343 port value.
- Now finally connect it.
- Done enjoy 3 GB Free data after it again make another account and start again
Screenshots of Steps :
- Free 3GB Usage limit.
- No per day limit
- Full speed Internet Download.
- Works in 0 balance.
- Unlimited Data Usage.
- Works in 2G also.
Working States :
Tested in only UP East and Working Well :)