Paytm Is Upgrading their Service for P2P (People to People) Transfers and may be also for bank transfers too .So they have closed P2P Transfers for 1 week maybe they are bringing OTP or Pin Systems in order to enhance security of paytm like Mobikwik and Oxigen. But You can send Money or Receive Money By Requesting it. Have a look to the article.
How To Receive Money from Friends :
- First of all Type “SM” and Send it to “53030” from your Paytm Registered mobile Number.
- Your Number will be charged by Rs.3 as a SMS Charge.
- Within 5 Minutes, You will get a confirmation Message for Getting Activate your Account’s Wallet transfer feature.
- You Need To Wait some hours to fully activate this feature.
- Now Ask your Friend to do same, from you want to receive money or send money.
- After you both Activate this offer, you can able to transfer Money from Wallet app itself.
How To Receive Money In Bank :
- To Activate Bank Transfer Feature – Type ‘TMB‘ & send it to “53030” from your Paytm Registered mobile Number.
- Again You Will Be Charged Rs.3 for this 🙁
- Wait for some hours to fully activate this feature.
- After Fully Activation (48 hours), Your Paytm Account will be able to transfer money to your Bank Account.
Enjoy Paytm Features again !!!
Share this post 😉