Another great Hotel Booking Platform – Roomstonite is now back with another great offer. Refer and Earn Rs.1000 per friend + Many other great offers by RoomTonite.
Roomstonite app will offer rooms in just Re.1 this Exciting offer will be live on 21st september between 3 pm to 9 pm where u will have a chance to book hotel at Re 1 only. Its a Limited period offer! Plan your Weekend now.
Get RoomsTonite Android App :-
- Download RoomsTonite app from here
- Now Sign up for a New account
- While Booking your First Hotel Make sure you apply Promo Code – “ABHI23” to get additional Rs.1000 off on your Booking.
- Refer and Earn More.
How to Booking Hotel at Rs 1 at RoomsTonite:-
- Starting from 3 PM on Monday (21st Sep), for every 1 hour, hotels in a particular destination will sell at Rs 1 .
- The clue to identify the destination will be given in app.
- Crack the clue and Goto the destination in app
- Browse hotels in the destination to identify the hotel(s) with this image
- Within an hour, email the hotel name (that’s tagged with Rs 1), your name and mobile number to [email protected]
- To your email ID, you will get a promo code to book that hotel at Rs 1.
- Code will be valid for 1 hour.
Terms & Conditions:-
- RoomsTonite reserves the right to change or withdraw the offer, any time at the sole discretion of the management.
- RoomsTonite cannot be held liable for any act and omission attributable to force majeure events.
- Offer can be claimed on first come first serve basis.
- Offer can be booked for 1 night, 1 room for single/double occupancy Offer can be booked for Today/Tomorrow/Day After Tomorrow Taxes need to be paid extra.
- Roomstonite shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of above offers or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Bengaluru only, irrespective of whether courts/tribunals in other areas have concurrent or similar jurisdiction.