Exclusive Prepaid Masti Offer by Shmart Wallet!
Please Make Sure - Don’t do recharge by paying through online directly through the mode of payments like CC/DC/Netbanking. Firstly add balance to shmart wallet and then use it to recharge to get cashback.
P.S. This Offer shall be valid from September 21, 2015 13:00:00 hrs to September 27, 2015 23:59:59 hrs only. So Hurry!
Extended till 27th September 2015!
Source - Click Here
Quick Watch :-
- Rs.20 Cashback on Rs.100 Prepaid Recharge.
- Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.200 Preapid Recharge
How to Get The Offer ?
- Firstly Download Shmart Wallet app from Play Store - [Click Here]
- Open the App and Create a new account > Verify your mobile number and proceed.
- Now click on “My Cash” option and add some amount in it using any mode of payment preferred such as CC/DC.
- P.S. You need to add amount to shmart wallet - Don't do recharge directly if you want Rs.20 / Rs.50 Cashback.
- Once Money is added you are ready to make recharges from that amount. Recharge your prepaid mobile number through this wallet balance.
- Now do recharges of Rs.100 or more and Get Upto Rs.50 Cashback
- Your Wallet will be credited with the cashback within 3 Days.
Read the T&C Below Very Carefully!!
Terms and Conditions :-
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the #PrepaidMasti” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- This offer is divided into two parts, basis recharge amount.
- The cashback amount of Rs.20 (Rupees Twenty) shall be provided for every successful prepaid recharge transaction between Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) and Rs.199 (Rupees One Hundred Ninety Nine).
- Any successful transaction below Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
- The cashback amount of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) shall be provided for every successful prepaid recharge transaction of Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and above. Any successful transaction below Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) and above Rs.100 would fall under point no 4 of the T&C.
- The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- This Offer shall be valid from September 21, 2015 13:00:00 hrs to September 23, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non- negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
- Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
- In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking. 11. Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than specified minimum recharge amount mentioned in points 4 & 5
- Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
- A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge/bill pay transactions per day on the app.
- In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
- TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs.