It Seems a lot interesting. For Airtel Promotional Purposes Uber and Airtel come forward to give a demonstration of Airtel 4G to Passengers. This will not only proves helpful to Uber Users but also makes a big benefit to Airtel too.
Uber riders in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and Delhi will now be the first in India to enjoy free high-speed internet from Uber, powered by Airtel 4G. This service will soon be rolled out for all Uber riders pan India. So be patience it will be coming all over India.
“Our partnership with Uber is directly in line with our commitment to offer innovative and relevant services for our customers. Now, Uber riders can enjoy the convenience of paying through their Airtel Money wallets, while also experiencing the power of blazing internet speeds with Airtel 4G on the move. We are excited that Uber has chosen Airtel to fulfill its telecom needs, and look forward to supporting the company’s rapid growth across India”, said Srini Gopalan, Director – Consumer Business, Bharti Airtel.
Source – Click Here
Get Uber App Now to Ride Hassle-less with Airtel Money :-
- Download the Uber Cabs App For Android : Click here
- *If already have ignore it but makes sure it is Updated as “Airtel Money” feature comes in Uber Updated apps only.
- Select Sign Up Option (If you are a New User).
- Now Enter your First and Last name, Email (You can use dot trick) and mobile number (You can use fake mobile number also – as no mobile verification is required) and a Password.
- On the Next Page You will be asked “Select How you would like to pay” Select “Airtel Money” / “Credit or Debit Card” / “Paytm” / “Cash” Option and Continue.
- You are now an Uber User without any Verification. Now You Open Uber Menu and select “Promotional” Option.
- Enter a Uber Referral Code to Grab a Free Ride worth Rs.250 – Enter this Promo code – “abhishekc1610ue”.
Voila! You have got a Free Ride Worth Rs.250!
Select and Copy it.
Adding Airtel Money Payment Mode for Existing Uber Users :-
- Select “Payment” from the menu in your Uber app.
- Tap “Add Payment”.
- Tap “Airtel Money” to add your account.
- Select Airtel Money as your payment method and take a ride.
- So from the next time fill Airtel Money in order to pay uber Further.
- See the Tutorial Image here ->