FreeCharge new loot trick is back – Now generate Unlimited FreeCharge Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.50 Recharge Promocodes from Firstcry instantly. Do a Recharge of Rs.50 in old accounts also and Pay using CC/DC/NB and Get Rs.50 Cashback for free.
This trick is very similar to Dainik Bhaskar Paytm Loot (If you remember).
- Simply visit this link – http://marketing.firstcry.com/Email/ShowMail.aspx?GMID=99&GMSID=41000
- Now to Generate Coupons, Find “GMID=” in the link.
- By Default we have added 99 here (Put any random number here)
- By this Generate Unlimited FreeCharge Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.50 Recharge Coupons for free.
- Log on www.freecharge.com or Download freecharge app – Android | iOS | Windows
- Choose Prepaid Mobile/ Postpaid Mobile /DTH / Datacard / Utility.
- Enter number, Amount & Click to Proceed Pick equal value coupons for the transaction amount equivalent (optional).
- If an existing user at FreeCharge, Login with details, if new user Sign Up
- Enter Promo Code & Click Redeem Now to CONTINUE.
- Balance amount if any, Pay online (via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking / Cash Card / ATM Card)
- That’s it! Enjoy the loot.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Recharge for Rs.50 and Get Cash Back of Rs.50 (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid Bills / Utility Bills / DTH / Data Card)
- Validity – 30-Sep-15 to 31-Oct-15.
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH).
- Offer is valid for transactions made at all freecharge platforms.
- Cash back will be credited within 24 hours of the transaction into the user’s account and Cash Back will be valid for 6 months from the time cash back hits in the users account.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
- Unique Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer.
- Valid only once per Unique Mobile Number/User/Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card.
- Offer is not valid on ‘Add Cash’ transactions, Net Banking transaction & using FreeCharge credits.
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.