Aircel – India’s on of the Largest Telecom operator in India. After the Revolutionary feature of sharing Internet data by Airtel and Idea, Aircel has also came forward providing the Data Sharing feature. Now you can share your Aircel Data balance with your Friends / Family.
Offer might not work in some the Indian States but atleast have a try and don’t forgot comment below!
- Firstly, make your you have 3G Service Active on your Mobile Number (To activate Send “START3G” to 121). (Click here for LTE 4G Service by Aircel)
- Secondly, You must have recharged with any of the aircel data plan – Click here to See plans
- Now dial this USSD Code on your mobile – *121*776#
- After dialing above USSD Code you will see a Welcome Message & Adding Info.
- Now Add your Friends/Family Member in your Sharing List with which you want to share your Data!
- Done! You have successfully shared your data pack with your friends/family.
- Data Share Plan allows one to share data between 7 members.
- Adding of child accounts – upto 6 numbers can be done only by Parent Subscriber.
- Master Subscriber called “Parent” can buy any of the above “Data Share Plan” and can add upto 6 Child accounts via USSD mode and the Data gets shared between the family/friends.
- USSD Code *121*776# can be used for the following options : To be a Master, To add child, To check Data Balance, Delete child, List of child, Un-Tag with Master.
- Child subscriber will not be able to use the services if Parent subscriber does any other recharge (Other than Family Pack Recharge).
- Child subscriber can recharge with other top-ups/STVs.
- Child subscriber will not be able to use his existing data pack benefit or new data recharge benefits till the time detached from parent account.
- Adding/deleting of child account will be charged from parent account. Addition charges of Rs.15/number and deletion charges of Rs.5/number applicable.
- Minimum threshold of 3 days for removing child account from the date of addition to parent.