FreeCharge is celebrating the New Year in a ‘Loot-ful’ way. Go hangout with your friends at your nearest McDonald’s Outlet & best thing is that pay using your FreeCharge wallet and Get flat 50% additional cashback. Delicious Meals now at discount (Max Cashback is capped to Rs.100 only).
Note – This offer is only valid for McDonald’s stores in West & South India only (Not valid for East & North Users) | Valid once per user!
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit any of your nearest McDonal’d Store
- Make your order.
- Tell the cashier about the payment mode, which is freecharge. Enter your FreeCharge linked mobile number in the POS machine & FreeCharge PIN too (Available in FreeCharge’s updated mobile app for instant offline payment).
- P.S. Pin is available under “Pay at Merchant” option in FreeCharge app.
- Your payment will be done and the same amount will be deducted from your freecharge wallet.
- Transact at McDonald’s stores in West & South India using FreeCharge Wallet as the payment mode & Get 50% Cashback, maximum cashback capped to Rs.100 per transaction.
- Cashback offer can be availed only Once on your first wallet transaction at McDonald’s stores in West & South India, capped to once per unique FreeCharge Wallet Account holder.
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchants establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode.
- Cashback Offer valid during the promotional period till 21st Feb, 2016. Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at McDonald’s stores in West & South India and payment via FreeCharge Wallet. The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed.
- In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account.
- In an event misuse of the promotional offer or cashback, identified by FreeCharge, it reserves right to withdraw the cashback or cancel the transaction. In this event the user may have to submit documents for proof & identity validation
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable.
- Source – Click Here