Inox Cinema's present in more than 54+ Cities and 400+ Screens. Offering Flat Rs.150 off on all movie tickets / Food & Beverages when paying through MasterPass Credit or Debit Card.
Offer is applicable on Inox Mobile app only.
How to Get The Offer ?
- Download Inox Mobile App - Android | Windows | iOS
- Select your City > Movie > Cinema > Show date and show time of your choice.
- Now Proceed further and select your seat.
- Confirm details e-mail Id and mobile number for Further Communication
- Proceed Next and select “MasterPass INR 150 off” tab from Discounts & Offers section.
- Fill the required Details and Apply it.
- Now you will get flat Rs.150 off on your booking > Now pay securely and enjoy the deal.
Terms and Conditions :-
- Offer is valid on INOX mobile app.
- Not valid at Box-Office. Limited period offer on first come first serve basis.
- Discount amount cannot exceed Rs.150/- per transaction.
- Any additional amount has to be borne by the customer.
- Discount is applicable on transaction value. Minimum transaction value has to be above INR 150 to avail the offer. User has to use MasterPass as payment mode to avail the offer.
- Please send your queries to [email protected] if discount has not been processed.
- Offer is not valid at INOX Box Office.
- The current purchase process at www.inoxmovies.com will remain unchanged till the time where the user opts in for “MasterPass INR 150 off”.
- After this stage the website will recognize the user and offer related to the same and reduce the transaction amount and inform the transacting user accordingly.
- Once the booking is completed, the confirmation e-mail / SMS received from www.inoxmovies.com needs to be exchanged with cinema representative at Box Office or pick up from kiosk.
- Users shall not be entitled to compensation / benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed.
- User shall be required to give personal information and card details online for the tickets purchased on www.inoxmovies.com
- In case of any disputes, INOX Leisure Ltd. decision will be final.
Source - Click here