AskmePay App is an e-wallet solution for users and merchants both. The users can make easy, cashless payments using any wallet service (anywhere and everywhere), find exciting deals close home and track every transaction they conduct.
Update – Now Askme Pay app is giving Rs.20 Bonus Credits on Sign up for First 2,00,000 successful registrations till 1st April 2016, Its not a fools day but real day 🙂
Askme is now all set to rock the market of eCommerce with its all new & revolutionary features. Now AskmePay app allows you to pay anywhere Cash-less & also do recharges & pay bills (Currently not available but will be soon in future).
Recharge option is not yet available in AskmePay app but you can do the same via Udio app.
How to get The Offer :-
- Download AskmePay app from here
- Open app & Simply Register or Login to your Existing Askme account.
- P.S. You will get Rs.20 on App login, whether you are new askme user or old it doesn’t matter.
- Verify your Mobile number by the OTP Sent.
- Once verified! You are done, Rs.20 will be there in your AskmePay wallet.
How to Transfer AskmePay Money in Bank :-
- Just Download Udio App from play store
- Open the app & just Register / Login using the same number you used on Askmepay
- Verify your Mobile Number & You will See Rs.20 in your Udio wallet too.
- Click on Menu > Transfer to Bank
- Add you Bank account using your Name, Account No. & IFSC Code
- Now Click on Transfer to Bank option > Select your Bank account
- Enter amount as Rs.20 which you want to transfer & Finally Confirm it (Tap on ‘Transfer’ button)
- Viola! Your Transfer will be processed & would be credited to your bank account within 24 hours or before.
- Hassle-free Payments: Now you can pay your local merchants—spas, salons, restaurants, and practically any service with utmost ease
- Cashless Shopping: No need to carry cash now. The app allows you to pay your offline merchants as well
- Wallet No-Bar: You can use any wallet, yes any wallet, whether AskmePay or other third party wallets
- Pay – As You Like It: Whether you wish to make payments through credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or net banking, we’ve got you covered
- Scan QR Codes: It’s simple. Just scan the QR Code of your merchant and use it to make payments
- Best Deals: Browse through and find exciting local deals, anytime, everytime
- Search It Out: Find your nearby merchants and use any mode of payment
- Track Your Expenses: Don’t remember where did you spend the last? The App allows you to track all your transaction history anytime
- Coming Soon: Quick Recharges — Pre-paid/Post-paid mobile/landline credit for all major telcos, broadband/data card and DTH connections