FreeCharge as always tries to provide the most connivance ever to their users. This time get your freecharge issued 'Go Mastercard', You can use it anywhere (Website) that supports payment from Mastercard - It is as secured as your bank issued debit cards and as useful as them.
Here's a Simple trick with which you can easily transfer your FreeCharge / Snapdeal Promotional balance directly into your bank account without any transfer charges as Mobikwik / Paytm / Oxigen Does. So Transfer all your balance now.
How to Transfer FreeCharge Money in Bank :-
- Just Download Udio App from play store
- Register / Login
- Verify your Mobile Number
- Click on Udio Wallet Option > Udio Cash
- Click on Add Money Option & Enter amount
- Now Choose Payment mode as 'Debit Card' > Enter your FreeCharge Go Mastercard details
- Simply pay the required amount to Udio & That's it! Your Cash will be added onto your Udio Wallet.
- Now Goto on Menu > Transfer to Bank
- Add you Bank account using your Name, Account No. & IFSC Code
- Now Click on Transfer to Bank option > Select your Bank account
- Enter amount which you want to transfer & Finally Confirm it (Tap on 'Transfer' button)
- Viola! Your Transfer will be processed & would be credited to your bank account within 24 hours or before.
Note - You can only transfer upto Rs.2,500 in a day span.
Disclaimer: This Post is just for educational purposes. We are not responsible for any harm caused - Try it on your own Risk!