Now Askme Pay app is giving Rs.50 Cashback on your First recharge / bill payment of Rs.100 or more via AskmePay app. Pay using AskmePay wallet only to avail this offer (If you don’t have then add money first then recharge)
You can transfer the cashback received directly in your bank using Udio Wallet app. Details given below.
How to get The Offer :-
- Download AskmePay app from here
- Open app & Simply Register or Login to your Existing Askme account.
- Verify your Mobile number by the OTP Sent.
- Once verified! Add Rs.100 or more into your AskmePay wallet.
- Do your first recharge & pay using your askmepay wallet only (Not directly via CC/DC or netbanking).
How to Transfer AskmePay Money in Bank :-
- Just Download Udio App from play store
- Open the app & just Register / Login using the same number you used on Askmepay
- Verify your Mobile Number & You will See Rs.50 in your Udio wallet too.
- Click on Menu > Transfer to Bank
- Add you Bank account using your Name, Account No. & IFSC Code
- Now Click on Transfer to Bank option > Select your Bank account
- Enter amount as Rs.50 which you want to transfer & Finally Confirm it (Tap on ‘Transfer’ button)
- Viola! Your Transfer will be processed & would be credited to your bank account within 24 hours or before.
- Hassle-free Payments: Now you can pay your local merchants—spas, salons, restaurants, and practically any service with utmost ease
- Cashless Shopping: No need to carry cash now. The app allows you to pay your offline merchants as well
- Wallet No-Bar: You can use any wallet, yes any wallet, whether AskmePay or other third party wallets
- Pay – As You Like It: Whether you wish to make payments through credit card, debit card, e-wallets, or net banking, we’ve got you covered
- Scan QR Codes: It’s simple. Just scan the QR Code of your merchant and use it to make payments
- Best Deals: Browse through and find exciting local deals, anytime, everytime
- Search It Out: Find your nearby merchants and use any mode of payment
- Track Your Expenses: Don’t remember where did you spend the last? The App allows you to track all your transaction history anytime
- Coming Soon: Quick Recharges — Pre-paid/Post-paid mobile/landline credit for all major telcos, broadband/data card and DTH connections