Excitement will be doubled now, You just have to guess Who will win todays match between WI vs ENG. Recharge, Bill pay, DTH or Utility Transaction and first 10,000 users stand a chance to win 25% Cashback for the same.
Note - The minimum transaction amount should be Rs.50. Max Cashback is Rs.100. The offer is ONLY applicable from 2nd April 2016, 10:00 AM till 3rd April 2016, 7:30 PM. Offer valid even for Airtel Users too.
Source - Click here
- Visit Mobikwik or Download Mobikwik's App
- Sign in / Sign up for a new account and verify your mobile number.
- Proceed to Recharge / Bill Payment option.
- Enter your Number & Select Operator & Amount (Min Amount to avail this offer is Rs.50)
- Now add your Credit / Debit Card.
- Apply Promocode - 'ENG' or 'WI' (England or West Indies?)
- Once applied, Pay for your recharge.
- That's it! If your fortune works & India scores exact that runs You will receive your Cashback credited in your account within 72 hours of transaction.
- Recharge, Bill pay, DTH or Utility Transaction and first 10,000 users stand a chance to win 25% Cashback for the same.
- Use any one of the codes:ENG vs WI basis your guess on who will win ENG vs West Indies Match.
- The minimum transaction amount should be Rs.50.
- ENG or WI are Apply only Codes
- The user will receive *Coupon Applied Successfully* message which only means that the user is successfully registered for the campaign.
- User can redeem ONLY ONE of the codes from ENG or WI.
- The code redemption & payment should be done on MobiKwik's Android, iOS App Or Website.
- The offer is ONLY applicable from 2nd April 2016, 10:00 AM till 3rd April 2016, 7:30 PM.
- The code is applicable for Select MobiKwik Users on ALL operators.
- The Maximum Cashback is Rs.100 If the team you guessed wins the match, you will stand a chance to be in the first 10,000 users who win 25% cashback for your Recharge/Bill Pay/DTH or Utility Payments
- The cashback will be processed within 72 hours of the match result.
- MobiKwik reserves the right to end any or all offers at it's sole discretion without any prior notice.