Paytm is back with a new Add money offer, As you all know paytm is a name of trust & can be used over 200+ Marketplace, Gift money to your friends / relatives or do recharges with it. Ultimately paytm will save your money in any way. Add Rs.1500 or more in your Paytm wallet via Standard Chartered Cards & Get Rs.50 Cashback for free!
Source – Click Here | Applicable for Standard Chartered debit card transactions only.
How to get the offer :
- Visit Paytm Wallet and Click on Add Money.
- Login / Register
- Enter amount of Rs.1500 or more
- Apply coupon – ‘SC50‘
- Pay the required amount using your RuPay Debit Card.
- Once done! You will get your Rs.50 Cashback soon within 24 hours.
Apply for Standard Chartered Credit Card today – Click Here
- Applicable for Standard Chartered Credit/Debit card transactions only.
- No other card will be eligible for this offer.
- Promo code can be used 1 time during the campaign period.
- User have to apply promo code in order to get cashback.
- Promo period: 5 days (4th to 8th April, 2016).
- Applicable on Paytm Web/Mobile App/wallet app.
- The Cashback offer is non – transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- Cashback shall be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 to 48 hours of the loading.
- Clubbing of transactions is not allowed during the offer.
- Cash back will be calculated on the net paid amount by the customer for valid Standard Chartered Credit/Debit cards
- In the event sub-orders are cancelled or returned, the corresponding value will be deducted from the paid amount for calculation of Cash back This offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis.
- Card members are not bound in any manner to participate in this offer and any such participation is purely voluntary.
- Standard Chartered Bank & Paytm reserve the absolute right to withdraw and / or alter any of the terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice.
- Nothing expressed or implied in the program shall in any way waive or amend any of the terms and conditions of the existing Card member agreement with the Card issuer.
- All other terms and conditions of the Cardholder’s agreement shall continue to apply.
- The participation is voluntary and deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned herein