The Zaggle BoMB card is India’s first and only entertainment and wellness card. This card gives you many fun filled moments – be it catching up on the latest block buster movie or unwinding at a spa, bowling alley or a theme park. It can be used as a payment mode at Inox, Wave Cinemas, Bookmyshow.com, Cinepolis, PVR Cinemas, PVR bluO, O2Spa, Water Kingdom & Esselworld only.
As a promotional offer Zaggle is offering this card at flat 10% discount. Moreover, you can Transfer your Gift Voucher money into your bank easily by Bookmyshow by just paying 2% tax to them. So Buy a voucher worth Rs.1000 at Rs.900 & Transfer Rs.980 to your Bank account. Ins’t it great?
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit the Offer Page from here
- Select the Gift Card amount you wanna buy.
- Select the desired one & add it into your cart
- Now Click on ‘Checkout’
- Login / Register
- Now Enter your address details where you want this Gift Card to be delivered
- Now Review your order & pay the sum required (You can pay using PayZapp & Mobikwik too)
- That’s it! Your Card will be delivered within few days.
- Once the BoMB Card is delivered at your doorsteps.
- Get your Card Activated by Calling Zaggle Customer Support at 1800 103 5399
- This Process may take upto 2-3 days or sometimes instantly. So be patient!
- Visit Bookmyshow wallet page from here
- Login / Register
- Enter the amount you wanna add from your Zaggle Card to Bookmyshow
- Now Proceed to Payment & pay using the Zaggle card you received.
- Once Payment is done Successful, Goto ‘Transfer to Bank’ Tab
- Enter your Bank details as required & Enter the amount you wanna transfer
- Now an OTP Will be sent to your Registered number to confirm the access.
- Enter the OTP & Submit your transfer request.
- Money will be added to your bank account within few working days.
Note – BookmyShow will Charge 2% of the amount being Transfer or Rs.10 whichever is higher.
Check Bookmyshow Transfer to Bank FAQs & Terms – Click Here
- The Card is a Visa Prepaid card that can be used after activation for purchasing goods and services only in India & only at the list of merchant partners mentioned on the reverse of the card and welcome letter.
- The Card cannot be used to make transactions that exceed the available balance. For such a transaction you need to pay the difference by another method if the merchant agrees.
- The Card is not reloadable. It is valid until the expiry date mentioned on the front of the Card and cannot be used after expiry.
- At expiry, the remaining available balance will be forfeited. We will provide a notice 30 days before this happens by SMS. Kindly ensure that the contact information is kept up to date.
- The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct debit, recurring, or regular installment payments.
- The Card cannot be used at any ATM’s for cash withdrawals or any other activity at an ATM. However, if the Card is attempted to be used at an ATM, you will be charged a fee of Rs 25/- per attempt even though the transaction is declined by the ATM.
- The Bank may issue a replacement Card to the Cardholder against such lost, stolen or damaged Card, upon a request being made by you, in this regard and at our sole discretion. A fee of Rs 100 plus taxes would be applicable.