ICICI Pockets has come up with another great offer, Offering flat 20% off at Domino’s Pizza Online Ordering. Go on, enjoy your favorite pizza this Holi and tell your family and friends too as everyone can get 20% off. Yes! You can be a customer of any bank and still use the Pockets card.
Minimum Order amount required to avail 20% Cashback offer is Rs.200 & Max Cashback Rs.200
Offer Source – Click here | Now Valid till 31st May, 2016
- Firstly you need to fill up your Pockets app with Funds.
- Click on top right icon > “Add Funds” Option (If already have ignore it)
- Enter amount and make payment by suitable modes of payment.
- Visit Dominos Pizza here
- Choose ‘Home Delivery’ or ‘Pick Up’ Option
- Proceed to Menu & Add the desired products in your cart
- Proceed to pay & Enter the required details.
- At checkout page Select Payment mode as Credit & Debit Card
- Enter 16 digit Pockets VISA Card number, CVV & Exp Date.
- Proceed to 3D-Secure page, Enter the OTP received & Finally pay.
- That’s it! You will get 20% cashback upto a maximum of Rs. 200 credited into their Pockets wallet within 7 working days.
Getting Started :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- All customers who have successfully completed a transaction using the Pockets VISA card for a minimum of Rs. 200 on the Dominos mobile application or website and will get an additional cashback of 20% capped at a maximum of Rs. 200 during the Offer Period.
- Offer valid till 31st May, 2016 only
- Payment to be made through Pockets by ICICI Bank Maximum cashback is up to Rs. 200
- Minimum booking amount required to avail the offer is Rs. 200
- One cashback/customer during the offer period till 31st March, 2016
- The offer is not available for payments to other wallets, Bill payment and mobile recharges.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
- Customers who successfully complete the transaction for a minimum of Rs. 200 will get a 20% cashback upto a maximum of Rs. 200 credited into their Pockets wallet within 7 working days
- Source – Click Here