Go Airlines (India) Ltd. is the aviation foray of the Wadia Group. It operates its services under the brand GoAir. GoAir airline currently operates over 140 daily flights and approximately 975 weekly flights across 22 destinations.
Flyers can save more when they fly smart. GoAir flyers can get Flat 10% Cashback up to Rs. 400 cashback when they pay via paytm wallet. Offer valid only on GoAir website and GoAir App. Enjoy the lowest fares here!
Offer valid from 22nd June 2016 12:00 AM, June to 28th June ,2016 2:00 PM or until stocks last before the valid date
How to Avail the Offer :-
- Visit Go Airlines (Goair) from here
- Search & book any Flight ticket
- Enter Origin, Destination & Date of travel and proceed with the booking.
- Select your preferred Flight & Click on Book Now Option.
- Apply coupon code for discount on Go Air website (If any)
- On the payment step, Select ‘Wallets‘ & proceed to make payment with Paytm
- Cashback will be credited in your Paytm wallet within 24 hours post your transaction (Dates of Travel are completely open)
- That’s It! Have a Happy Journey!
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get 10% cashback upto 400 when you pay via Paytm Wallet @ GoAir
- No minimum transaction amount is required
- Maximum cashback of Rs.400 can be availed
- Valid only for 5 transactions per user
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
- In partial refund cases cashback will be rolled back in same proportionate amount
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
- In case of any disputes the customer needs to get in touch with the merchant/brand
- RBI mandates that upto Rs. 10 000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded wallet. In case you breach these limits then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile).
- Conditions for Validity: Offer valid from 22nd June 2016 12:00 AM , June to 28th June ,2016 2:00 PM or until stocks last before the valid date