Udio Wallet – A new brand name given to Shmart wallet, is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers for mobile recharges, payments & gifting experience. Your Udio wallet lets you spread cheer & exchange joy with your dear ones, every time you make a payment!
Udio Card: Udio has now introduced ‘Udio Digital Card’ powered by VISA. Activate it for free & Shop anywhere online seamlessly. Carry your card in your phone & transact anywhere online without each time looking for your card details, Just Open Udio app & that’s it!
Bank transfer: Lets come to Bank Transfer feature of Udio app. Transfer upto Rs. 2500 per month to your bank account for free without any charges. Bank transfers made above the limit will be charged a per transaction fee of 2.95% of the total amount or Rs 10, whichever is higher.
Udio app is coming soon for iOS users also.
- Open the app & proceed Signing Up for a new Udio Account.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Email & Number.
- Verify your Mobile Number
- That’s it! You are now ready to use Udio App
- Open the app > Goto Udio Card Option
- Just Click on ‘Activate Udio Digital Card’
- Your Digital card will be activated & details will be sent to you.
You can also order your Udio Visa Physical card delivered at your doorstep at just Rs.99 only. Follow below steps :-
- Fill up your Udio Cash with atleast Rs.99 or more
- Goto Menu > ‘My Udio Card’ Section
- Now Order Udio Visa Card & Pay Rs.99 fee via your Udio Cash
- That’s it! Your Udio Card will be soon delivered to you!
- Now Activate your Udio Card by the Card Number Received
- Visit any online eCommerce portal
- Shop for your products or transact for your purchases
- Select Payment Mode as ‘Credit & Debit Card’
- Enter 16 Digit Udio Card Number & other relevant details
- Now Click on ‘Pay Now’
- You will receive a 3D-Secure OTP via Udio to confirm your transaction.
- Enter the OTP & Finally pay the required amount using your Udio Card.
- That’s it! Isn’t it easy & time saving ?
- Open Udio app > Click on Menu > Transfer to Bank
- Add you Bank account using your Name, Account No. & IFSC Code
- Now Click on Transfer to Bank option > Select your Bank account
- Enter amount which you want to transfer & Finally Confirm it (Tap on ‘Transfer’ button)
- Viola! Your Transfer will be processed & would be credited to your bank account within 24-72 hours or even before.