TataSky - India's Biggest Television network spreading all over in India from rural areas to urban ones. Tatasky has now came across with 68 full HD Channels as a biggest USP of them.
Tatasky in association with Visa is now offering Flat 50% additional balance on recharging Tata Sky using mVisa. Max cashback Rs 200 per transaction. Can be availed by sub upto 3 times per calender month.
Update - Maximum Cashback is Rs.120 now instead of Rs.150.
What is mVisa ?
It is a new way of payment using your smartphone. No need to look around for Credit/ Debit Cards or logging into Internet Banking. Just scan the QR Code, enter MPIN and payment is done. QR Code shall be available on your TV Screen as a part of Account Summary (can be accessed by pressing Yellow/Home Button on remote).
How to get the Offer ?
- Firstly, Download any of the below app - Axis Bank Mobile Banking App | HDFC Bank PayZapp | ICICI Bank Pockets | State Bank Anywhere App
- Sign Up with any of the below app & Verify your Account
- Above apps currently have mVisa Payment facility.
- Load money in your respective wallet
- Now Press 'Yellow/ Home' Button on your TataSky remote control
- Goto Account Summery > Login to your mVisa supported app
- Scan the QR Code displayed on your TV Screen to pay
- Now Enter the amount to recharge & your MPIN
- That's it! Your Recharge will be done & Tatasky will credit 50% more balance to your Tatasky account
Recharge for Rs.400 if possible to avail the maximum benefits.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Offer : Flat 50% additional balance on recharging Tata Sky using mVisa
- Max cashback Rs 120 per transaction
- Can be availed by sub upto 3 times per calender month
- Additional Balance shall be credited in the Tata Sky account, for which the recharge has been done, within 48 hrs.
- Validity : Dec 31, 2016 or first 40,000 users, whichever is earlier
- This special offer is available only for eligible Tata Sky subscribers who have Axis Bank Mobile Banking App, Bank of India Mobile Banking App, HDFC Bank PayZapp, ICICI Bank Pockets, and State Bank Anywhere App installed on their handheld devices.
- For detailed terms and condition please - Click here