Two new partners of FreeCharge have been made, After Hypercity, McDonald’s, ShoppersStop, etc. Now you can pay #OnTheGo to Cinepolis & Fun Cinema’s Box Office Cashless – Use your FreeCharge wallet money to pay for your movie tickets or Food & Beverages. Grab this offer now!
Note – Offer valid twice per user. Maximum Cashback is Rs.75 only | Offer Source – Click Here | Valid till 31st August, 2016
How to get the Offer :-
- Download FreeCharge app – Android | iOS | Windows
- Sign In / Sign up for a new account.
- Make sure you have sufficient FreeCharge Money, else add.
- Visit your Nearest Cinepolis or Fun Cinema’s
- Goto the Box Office & Book ticket for your favorite movie.
- Tell the cashier about the payment mode as FreeCharge
- Generate your #OnTheGo Pin via FreeCharge app.
- Now put the same 4 digit OTP in the EDC/ Swipe Card Machine
- That’s it! Your Payment will be made in a bling & Cashback will be credited within 24 hours of transaction.
- Transact at Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas using FreeCharge Wallet & Get 20% Cashback on Tickets & Food & Beverages
- Maximum Cashback of Rs. 75 per transaction
- Offer valid Twice per User
- Cashback Offer valid during the promotional period till 30th June, 2016
- On successful transaction customer gets cashback as balance in the FreeCharge Account within 24 hours which can be used for future transactions across merchant establishments accepting FreeCharge as a payment mode
- Cashback Offer is valid on purchase of all products available at Cinepolis & Fun Cinemas paid via FreeCharge Wallet.
- The entire invoice value has to be settled using FreeCharge Wallet, partial payment not allowed In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund due
- Cashback Amount will be in form of e-Voucher and valid for 6 months from the date of credit in FreeCharge Account
- The cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non‐encashable
- Write in to [email protected] for all issues/queries/complaints related to the offer
- Offer valid till 31st August, 2016