Snapdeal is an online marketplace, based in New Delhi, India. The company was started by Kunal Bahl, a Wharton graduate as part of the dual degree M&T Engineering and Business program at Penn, and Rohit Bansal, an alumnus of IIT Delhi in February 2010.
Snapdeal is now offering flat 5% off instantly on purchases of Rs.2,000 or more on paying via all Debit & Credit cards – No Bank Specific. You can also avail this offer on mobiles too worth Rs.7,000 or above
Offer is not valid on Net Banking transactions & Credit Card EMIs.
How to Get The offer :-
- Firstly, Visit the offer page from here
- Browse through the offers & product
- Click on desired product & add it to your cart
- Login / Register if you havn’t yet
- Add/Update Shipping Address
- Proceed to Payment > Select Payment mode as Credit / Debit Card
- You will get a discount of 5% instantly upto Rs.500
- Pay the required amount securely now
- That’s it! Your Product will be delivered soon at your doorsteps!
You will also get Snapdeal Gold service too on placing order via online payment option.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Avail 5% Instant Discount on all Debit & Credit Cards
- The offer is not valid on Net Banking & Credit Card EMIs transactions
- For mobiles, minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs.7000
- For rest of the products, minimum transaction amount required to avail this offer is Rs.2000
- To avail the discount, please select the bank offer at check-out stage
- The maximum discount available is Rs.500
- The offer is valid only till 30th September, 2016
- Source – Click here