Udio Wallet – A new brand name given to Shmart wallet, is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers for mobile recharges, payments & gifting experience. Get Flat Rs.10 cashback on recharges or bill payment of Rs 10 or more for New Users. More details on this offer have been shared below.
Note – This offer is valid for 1 (One) time per unique user during offer period (September 7, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
- Download Udio app from Play Store
- Open the app & proceed Signing Up for a new Udio Account.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Email & Number.
- Fill up your Udio Cash with any amount you are required
Note- Firstly, you need to add some Udio Cash to shop / recharges / gift vouchers to your friend.
- Once Money is added into your Udio Wallet, Your can proceed to recharge & avail the above offer
- Click on U icon > Prepaid/ Postpaid/ Electricity/ Gas/ Landline Bill Payment > Select your Operator
- Enter your Number & Proceed with the recharge amount.
- Now Simply pay for your order using your Udio Cash – No Promocode Required
- Once Completed! Your voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#10Pe10” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
- This Offer would be applicable only to New Users using the latest version 2.1.6 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store.
- First successful recharge/bill pay transaction above Rs.10 (Rupees Ten) will be eligible for Rs.10 (Rupees Ten) recharge voucher.
- This offer is valid for 1 (One) time per unique user during offer period (September 7, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
- This offer is applicable only for New users (registered during the offer period) & for first recharge/bill payment transaction.
- The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 7 (Seven) days of receipt
- The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Udio App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App.
- Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
- If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance.
- In the event of Udio App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Udio Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
- If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
- Offer source – Click here