mVisa is another step towards digitalizing the Indian ways of Payment process. Just like US has started Android Pay & NFS service almost in every cities. mVisa is a way of paying easily by just scanning the QR Payment code. Pockets to make buzz about this new process of Payment is offering free cashbacks.
Idea in association with Pockets is now offering Flat 25% additional balance on paying Idea bills using mVisa. Max cash back of ₹100 per transaction
Source – Click here
What is mVisa ?
It is a new way of payment using your smartphone. No need to look around for Credit/ Debit Cards or logging into Internet Banking. Just scan the QR Code, enter MPIN and payment is done. QR Code shall be available on your TV Screen as a part of Account Summary (can be accessed by pressing Yellow/Home Button on remote).
How to get the Offer ?
- Firstly, Download Pockets app – ICICI Bank Pockets (Ignore if already have)
- Sign Up with any of the below app & Verify your Account
- Add money in your Pockets wallet for seamless payment experiance.
- Now Visit Idea website https://care.ideacellular.com
- Enter your details and proceed to pay Select Bill Desk as the payment gateway and choose “Pay using mVisa“
- Login to Pockets app and select “mVisa“
- Scan the QR code displayed on the Idea website
- Select the account to make the payment from Pockets wallet* or ICICI Bank Debit Card*
- Enter the amount and make the payment.
- Offer valid till December 31, 2016 or first 65,000 transactions, whichever is earlier
- Max cash back of ₹100 per transaction
- Cash back into the respective bank account from which the mVisa transaction has been done within 14 days of successful transaction
- The cashback shall be over and above any usual discounts that may be provided by Idea during the Offer Period
- Offer Valid only for first 65,000 transactions done using mVisa
- The Offer will be held during the period from 9th September, 2016 to December 31, 2016 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached.
- BillDesk shall be liable to the Eligible User (customer/subscriber) to the extent of the cash back offered to him/her within the agreed timeline.