Get Flat Rs.100 Cashback on your first two OLA Cab Cashless rides (You need to Pay by OLA Money / or by Card Payment). Moreover, Load / pay money using HDFC Bank card to get extra Rs.50 Cashback. You will also get Rs.100 off coupon which will be usable on BookMyShow, Rs.800 Cashback on Flights coupon for MakeMyTrip & more such offers on Myntra, Pizzahut.
Offer Source - Visit Here
- Download OLA Cabs App from here - Android | iOS
- Sign up for a new account in order to get the benefits.
- Verify your mobile number by the 4 Digit OTP Sent (Don't use any referral code if you want to avail this offer)
- Now load enough money to your OLA Money Wallet before taking a ride
Load / Link your HDFC Bank card to get extra Rs.50 Cashback on each of your 2 First ride (Total Rs.150 Cashback per Ride)
- Proceed for the nearest cab booking, Click on 'Ride Now' button.
- Apply Coupon - "CASHLESS" and once applied, Confirm your cab booking.
- Select Payment Mode as 'OLA Money'
- That's it! Once you have completed your ride you will be rewarded with Rs.100 Cashback within 48 hours & Offer Coupons will be mailed to you.
Offer Coupons :-
- BookMyShow - Get Rs.100 off on a minimum of 2 movie tickets
- MakeMyTrip - Get Flat Rs.800 Cashback on Domestic Flight ticket
- Myntra - Get Rs.1000 off on Purchase of Rs.3000 or more
- Pizzahut - Get 1+1 offer on select (Signature/Supreme) medium size pan pizzas only
Terms and Conditions :-
- 100% cashback on first 2 cashless rides up to Rs.100
- Link & Use your HDFC Bank Card to pay on Ola for the first time and get additional Rs.50 cashback on each of your first 2 cashless rides
- Coupon code applicable on first 2 cashless rides ever
- Cash back only on the bill amount paid via Ola Money/Credit card/Debit card
- For payments made via Debit/Credit card, cash back will be credited only after the payment is done.
- Cashback will be credited within 48hrs after ride
- Coupon applicable on all categories except Share
- Offer valid till 11th December 2016
- Ola reserves the right to withdraw/modify the offers at its own discretion