Netflix is an American entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and DVD by mail. Netflix has even expanded into film and television production as well as online distribution.
Netflix recently introduced to Indian customers with attractive Indian-Concentric library & social media campaigns. Netflix is producing many series & films for Indian customers. Netflix is offering a free one month trial to all their new users, we are sharing a trick below with which you can get free subscription for life till the trial offer stays without spending a single rupee.
Trick to Get Free Netflix Subscription Trial?
- Firstly, You need a Virtual card with which you can opt for Netflix Subscription
- For that we are using SBI Buddy, Download it from here
- Register/Login to your SBI Buddy account
- You are not required to load money
- Just Goto Buddy Card Option > Generate a virtual card
- Now Copy the card details & Visit Netflix from here
- Click on ‘JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH‘ Button
- Select ‘Choose Plans‘ > Select any preferred plan
- Tap on Continue > Enter your Email ID & Password
- Now Enter your Virtual Card details you generated
- Netflix will send an OTP & Verify it
You wont be charged as the amount of the transaction would be Rs 0.00
- Enter the OTP you received from SBI & That’s it!
- Your Netflix Trail will start & end after 30 days.
Trick to Get Unlimited Netflix Subscription?
- Once your trial period is over, you may cancel the subscription or deactivate your account
- Block your existing SBI Buddy Card & Generate a new one
- Create another Netflix account & Follow the same procedure to get another 30 days trial
- That’s it! You are getting free & full Netflix Services at no cost
Apps/Site for Virtual Debit Cards?
If SBI Buddy app doesn’t work for you then You can use SBI Netbanking to create e-Cards or Kotak Mahindra Bank’s NetCard Option (Available in Netbanking) or HDFC Bank’s NetSafe Option, etc
If you don’t have any such bank’s or any bank’s Netbanking which allows this feature then you may use below mentioned apps to generate your Virtual card by simple KYC Process