Flipkart Recharge Loot Flat Rs 50 off on Rs 51 Recharge
Flipkart Recharge Loot Flat Rs 50 off : Flipkart Big Shopping Days sale is live and continuous loot offers & deals on their way. Stay tuned to get to know about each loot offer first & Avail them before they gets out of stock!
Recharge on Flipkart app for Rs 51 and Get Flat Rs 50 off on your recharge. You will get instant discount when you pay using credit or debit card. Offer is valid on Flipkart app only.
How to Get Flipkart Recharge Loot Flat Rs 50 off?
- Download/Update Flipkart app from below link
- Login/Register to your flipkart account
- Goto Menu > Mobile Recharge
- You will get Rs Rs 50 off Offer Banner > Tap
- Now Proceed with the recharge, You will see offer cashback applied at the bottom
- Make payment via credit card/debit card
- You will get flat Rs 50 instant discount!
- That’s it! Enjoy the deal 🙂
Offer Terms & Conditions:
What is the offer?
- Flat₹50 instant discount on spending a minimum of ₹51 via credit card/debit card
- Offer for first Recharge on Flipkart app
- Offer valid on prepaid mobile recharges only
What is the eligibility criteria?
- Offer applicable for both new and repeat user
- Offer is applicable on payments through credit card, debit card, credit card+wallet, debit card+wallet
- Instant discount is applicable only if a minimum of ₹51 is to be paid through credit card/debit card
What is the offer duration?
From 21:00 hrs 06th Dec 2018 to 23:59 hrs 8th Dec 2018
How many times can this offer can be availed?
- Offer can be availed only once per device in the offer window
When do I get the benefit?
Instant discount of ₹50 will be applicable while executing the transaction if amount to be paid from credit card/ debit card is ₹51 or above.
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?
- Once the Recharge is Processed, it cannot be cancelled or returned.
- In case of a payment failure during Recharge, the refund process for the deducted amount will be initiated within 2 working days.
- Amount deducted will be credited to the payment source