Well Recently many users complained about this error especially in Bluestacks / Youwave. Here is a Simple Solution for This Error - Continue your Loot in PC . Read full post clearly.
Why Such Errors are Faced ?
Well from the last few months Mcent goes through many Updates .In their Updates they focus on Security of the app too .they added some security, so Mcent app detects that you are using Emulators & it gives not eligible error which looks like – “you are not eligible for this offer”.Now lets get into the Solution.
Method 1 :- Use our Cracked Mcent APK to Download apps in Bluestacks / Youwave Especially Version 1.5 .Full Post is based on this Method only. Have a Look.
Method 2 :- In Youwave / Bluestack If you are Facing this error - "You are not eligible for this offer" then simply Open your Mobile's Mcent app Sign out existing account and Login with new account made on Youwave / Bluestacks- You can complete offer with your Mobile too. As you complete any offer you will get Rs.70 Bonus in main account. Try Amazon app only :)
Get Our Mcent Cracked App Now (No Such Errors - "You are not eligible for this offer" ).
How to Fix Mcent Error "You are not eligible for this offer" ?
- Firstly Download Mcent App from here - Click Here (If you already have Ignore this Step - But make sure its updated).
- Sign Up / Sign in to your existing account.
- Copy your Referral link .You can do above Steps in Mobile too.
- Now Open Bluestacks Paste your Referral link in Default Browser.
- You will be redirected to play store now - Download Mcent App from there (You can also Use Data Saving Trick).
- Fill Details and Verify your Mobile Number by the OTP.
- Now The Main Trick :-
- Uninstall this Mcent App and Download our Cracked Mcent APK - Click Here to Download | Mirror
- Login to Your Account and Complete any Offer - "Try Amazon".
- Voila You will get Rs.75 Referring bonus as you complete any offer (Hurry Referral amount may change anytime).
For Full Trick Visit - Mcent Unlimited Recharge Loot Trick Rs.75 Per Referral In PC / Mobile - June 2015