Shmart – A wallet service started by RBL Bank becoming popular day by day because of their super offers – Enjoy Wallet services just like Paytm,Mobikwik. RBL Bank – Same bank which owns payumoney and recently came across with BookmyShow. Now they are offering upto 20% Cashback or upto Rs 60 recharge voucher on first Mobile Recharge / Bill / DTH Recharge payment.
Please Make Sure – Don’t do recharge by paying through online directly through the mode of payments like CC/DC/Netbanking. Firstly add balance to shmart wallet and then use it to recharge to get cashback.
P.S. This Offer shall be valid from December 29, 2015 09:00:00 hrs to December 31, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. You must sign up and recharge within the offer period only to get Upto 20% Cashback offer.
How to Get The Offer ?
- Firstly Download Shmart Wallet app from Play Store – [Click Here]
- Open the App and Create a new account > Verify your mobile number and proceed.
- Now click on “My Cash” option and add some amount in it using any mode of payment preferred such as CC/DC.
- P.S. You need to add amount to shmart wallet – Don’t do recharge directly if you want Cashback offer on your recharges.
- Once Money is added you are ready to make recharges from that amount. Recharge your prepaid mobile number through this wallet balance.
- Now do recharges, No Promocode required – Cashback will be credited automatically.
- Your Wallet will be credited with the cashback within 3 Days.
Read the T&C Below Very Carefully!!
Prepaid Recharge Offer :-
- 1st Transaction – 10% Cashback (Upto Rs.50) – Min. Recharge = Rs.100
- 2nd Transaction – 12.5% Cashback (Upto Rs.50) – Min. Recharge = Rs.100
- 3rd Transaction – 15% Cashback (Upto Rs.50) – Min. Recharge = Rs.100
- 4th Transaction – 17.5% Cashback (Upto Rs.50) – Min. Recharge = Rs.100
- 5th Transaction – 20% Cashback (Upto Rs.50) – Min. Recharge = Rs.100
DTH / Postpaid Recharge Offer :-
- Transactions from Rs.250 to Rs.499 – Rs.25 Cashback
- Transactions of Rs.500 & Above – Rs.60 Cashback
Terms and Conditions :-
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#TheForceIsStrongOffer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- This offer would be applicable only on the latest version of Shmart! Wallet App available on Google Play Store. Customers are advised to go to goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not on the new version.
- The Prepaid Incremental recharge voucher offer counter is on a daily basis. E.g. – In case a customer does three recharges on day-1 and falls under the 15% recharge voucher bracket on 3rd recharge; if he/she does a recharge transaction on day-2, 10% worth of recharge voucher will be given on the first recharge (and not 17.5% as a continuation from last day).
- This Offer shall be valid from December 29, 2015 09:00:00 hrs to December 31, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
- The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised on or before 29th January 2016. Users will not be able to use the voucher after 29th January 2016.
- The recharge voucher shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- The final recharge voucher amount to be credited in to the eligible Shmart! Wallet would be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
- The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Shmart! Wallet account and can be checked by going to the vouchers section of the Shmart! Wallet App. Voucher will be applied automatically when user does any recharge/bill payment after receiving the voucher.
- In case user has multiple vouchers and the recharge amount is more than the combined value of multiple voucher amounts, all the vouchers will be applied simultaneously and the balance, over and above the combined voucher amount will be deducted from wallet balance. In case user does not have sufficient wallet balance, he/she would be prompted to add money to wallet to complete the transaction.
More T&C + Source – Shmart Website