KingRoot method is very simple and easy, the process is just clicking a button and your device is rooted, but KingRoot App doesn’t use “SuperSu” App as a Superuser access management tool it uses another App called “Kinguser”, not only this it install another Chinese App called “KingMaster”. Well to get rid of these apps and get started with Super SU app follow this easy guide to do so.
Many people don’t feel fine with “Kinguser” and “King Master” installed on their devices as they are unknown Apps for Android users, So if you want to get rid and uninstall/replace “Kinguser” with “SuperSu” App, we will show you how to replace it and get rid of “Kinguser” and related files.
- Rooted Device with KingRoot / KingUser / KingMaster Installed.
- Es File Explorer App – Click Here
- Android Terminal Emulator App – Click Here
- Replacing Kinguser with SuperSU tool versions – Download Ver 2.0 / Ver. 2.4.
- Get installed all the 2 required apps and the required Zip tool (Most Important).
- Now Open ES File Manager and Extract “Replace_Kinguser_with_SuperSU-vx.x.zip” to: /sdcrad/ directory.
- Now Open “Terminal Emulator App” and type:-
- You will see a Popup message asking root access > Allow it.
- Now Type:-
- Now Press Enter after typing. It will take a while now.
- Once done, SuperSu App will launch automatically, if not launch it manually.
- Update SU binary by tapping Continue > Normal, don’t click on TWRP/CWM, wait until it finish, then “Reboot” your device.
- If you lose root access after running the tool re-root your device using KingRoot tool.
- Make sure you place “mrw” folder into /sdcrad/, if not it will not work. su and sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh must be typed in lowercase.
- You can delete “mrw” folder after using it.
- Check Google Play Store if there is update for SuperSU App to install it.
- This tool should work on any device (HTC,Samsung,Xolo,Lava,Xiomi,etc)