Shmart – A wallet service started by RBL Bank becoming popular day by day because of their super offers – Enjoy Wallet services just like Paytm,Mobikwik. RBL Bank – Same bank which owns payumoney and recently came across with BookmyShow. Offering Flat Rs.20 Cashback on Rs.100 Recharge and Rs.50 on Rs.200 Recharge Mobile (Prepaid Only).
Exclusive “#HERESURQUARTER OFFER” by Shmart Wallet!
Please Make Sure – Don’t do recharge by paying through online directly through the mode of payments like CC/DC/Netbanking. Firstly add balance to shmart wallet and then use it to recharge to get cashback.
P.S. This Offer shall be valid from September 28, 2015 12:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2015 23:59:59 hrs only. So Hurry!
Source – Click Here
Quick Watch :-
- Flat 25% Cashback on Each Recharges of Rs.200 or more!
- Flat Rs.50 Cashback on Rs.200 Preapid Recharge
How to Get The Offer ?
- Firstly Download Shmart Wallet app from Play Store – [Click Here]
- Open the App and Create a new account > Verify your mobile number and proceed.
- Now click on “My Cash” option and add some amount in it using any mode of payment preferred such as CC/DC.
- P.S. You need to add amount to shmart wallet – Don’t do recharge directly if you want 25% Cashback offer.
- Once Money is added you are ready to make recharges from that amount. Recharge your prepaid mobile number through this wallet balance.
- Now do recharges of Rs.100 or more and Get Upto Rs.50 Cashback
- Your Wallet will be credited with the cashback within 3 Days.
Read the T&C Below Very Carefully!!
Terms and Conditions :-
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#HeresUrQuarter” campaign which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
- By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
- The cashback amount shall be 25% (Twenty Five Percent) for every successful Prepaid/Postpaid/DTH recharge transaction of Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred) or above. Any successful transaction below Rs.200 will not be eligible for the cashback offer.
- The 25% cashback amount is subject to maximum of Rs.50 (Rupees Fifty) per transaction.
- This Offer shall be valid from September 28, 2015 12:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2015 23:59:59 hrs. TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
- The cashback shall not be made instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Shmart! Wallet account. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
- Cashback amount will be applicable only on successful transactions conducted by debit to the Shmart! Wallet account only.
- In the event of Shmart! Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Recharge transactions done directly through Payment Gateways (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) and Hybrid (Wallet + Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) will not qualify for this Offer, even if the amount is equal to or greater than Rs.200 (Rupees Two Hundred).
- Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Shmart! Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
- A Shmart! Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
- In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the Cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
- TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
- This Offer is extended by TranServ and Customers may contact Shmart! Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
- In case the cashback has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Shmart! Wallet after deducting the cashback amount.