In order to make this initiative a success one – Ebay is offering Free Gift Vouchers – Just record your poem for visually impaired childs and post in on #YourVoiceTheirWorld .
Please don’t just do this offer for Ebay Voucher. Donate your poem by voice recording and enrich the lives of thousands of visually impaired children! Be a good citizen of india and thank god that you are well enough.
How to Get the Offer ?
- Visit the initiative page now – #YourVoiceTheirWorld
- Choose between submitting your own poem or one from their database of existing famous poems.
- Its Just 3 Steps Simple – “Choose – Record – Share”
- Now Click on “Record” Button and login with your Facebook account ID.
- Once you have done the Sign Up Process, you can record a poem for visually impaired using the web based tool or upload a poem that you have recorded earlier from your microphone or Mobiles. Remember to record in a quiet surrounding and speak slowly and clearly to make it a reliable audio!
- Finally when you are done, click on submit and donate your recording. Congratulations! You have donated your precious time and affections to the blinds. Well Done Guys!
- OMRON will make the selection as per the above criteria and will declare the first 125 participants who recorded the poem as winners within two business days from his/her participation date.
- The winners will be notified through an email on the participants’ email ID used for recording poem.
- Winners under the Promotion will be gratified with flat Rs.400 off eBay coupon code.
- The promotion “Pay With Your Voice” shall be valid from October 5, 2015, till October 12, 2015 23:59:59 Hrs only.
- The Promotion is valid ONLY for residents of India who are currently residing in India.
- Participant must be 18 years of age or above in order to participate in the Promotion.
- Participant must have a valid Facebook account in order to participate in the Promotion.
- Participation in the Promotion does not require any purchase to be made on eBay.
- A participant will not be gratified or declared as winner more than once during this Promotion Period.