MakeMyTrip – Offering Huge Discounts on Hotels or Inns across India. Book Hotels / Flights Online easily through MakeMyTrip. MakeMyTrip now offering upto 90% off on Hotel where you can get 60% instant discount on Domestic Hotels in India and additional 30% Cashback on Citi Bank Cards.
60% Instant Discount is limited upto Rs.2700 only and 30% Citibank Cashback is capped to Rs.1300 only. Offer valid till 2nd November 2015 only. Hurry! and plan well your future journey with great savings.
This Offer is only valid on MakeMyTrip Mobile app. Use Coupon Code – “APPFEST”.
How to Get The Offer :-
- Get MakeMyTrip app now – Click here to download | Play Store Link
- After installing open it and Skip intros.
- Click on “Get Started, Get Booking”
- Click on Sign Up button and Sign up using your Details or by Facebook login.
- Select the city & the hotel where you want to stay (This offer is valid for hotel check outs till 31st March 2015).
- Select your stay and Apply coupon “APPFEST” to get flat 60% instant discount (max discount Rs 2700).
- Make the payment of the remaining amount through Citibank credit/debit cards, to get an additional 30% cashback to card up to a maximum of Rs. 1300.
- Enjoy your deal 🙂
Note – Promotional Cash of myWallet cannot be used to avail above offer!
Know more about MakeMyTrip Referral System –> Visit Here
Terms & Conditions :-
- The offer is valid for domestic hotel bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s Android and iOS App only.
- This offer is valid from 27th Oct’15 00:00 Hrs to 2nd Nov’15 23:59 Hrs Only.
- To avail the offer, customer must enter the deal code ‘APPFEST’ in the Deal Code field.
- Eligible customers shall be entitled to an Instant Discount of 60% up to maximum of INR 2,700.
- The Cardholder needs to enter the appropriate Deal Code at the time of payment to be eligible for the cashback offer.
- In case the customer enters the incorrect deal code, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback.
- A Citibank card can be used only once for Domestic Hotel Cashack offer during the offer period.
- If the same Citibank card is used for the 2nd time to make a domestic hotel booking, it will be considered as a separate card and shall be eligible only for the base offer and not the additional Citibank Offer.
- Every add on card would be considered as a separate card.
- Citi cashback offer is valid on one booking each product for Domestic Hotels, International Hotels, Domestic Flight, International Flight, Domestic Holiday, International Holiday and Singapore Holiday offer only, i.e. 1 booking for Domestic Hotels, 1 for Domestic Flight and so on.
- For payments made through Citibank credit/debit cards, customer shall be entitled to an additional 30% cashback to card up to a maximum of INR 1300.
- The offer is applicable on hotel check out made on or before 31st Mar’16.
- For Citibank offer, the cashback will be processed to the Citibank credit/debit card by 5th December 2015.
- Cash back will be calculated on per Booking ID basis. Customer may opt to make partial payment through payback points.
- For customers availing additional Citibank offer, the customer must pay a minimum amount of INR 1300 through card in order to be eligible for the applicable cashback.
- If the customer doesn’t receive the cash back amount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date.
- In the event the customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cash back amount. The instant discount and cashback (if applicable) will be calculated on the base price excluding any Taxes.
- Offer is not valid for Pay At Hotel bookings.
- The offer is applicable on select hotels.
- This offer is on first come first serve basis and shall be subject to availability. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip.
- Offer is not valid on payments made through PayPal account, Cash on Delivery (COD).
- Promotional balance in MyWallet cannot be used to avail this offer. MakeMyTrip will be entitled to reject any claim in case there is any abuse/misuse of the Offer by the customer or the claim is not eligible under the offer.