Udio Wallet – A new brand name given to Shmart wallet, is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers for mobile recharges, payments & gifting experience. Get Flat 7% Cashback on Recharges / Utility Bill Payments of Rs.100 & Above for All Udio Users. More details on this offer have been shared below.
Bonus – Offer is valid for all operators including Airtel!
Note – Offer is valid from June 13, 2016 18:00:00 hrs to June 17, 2016 23:59:59 hrs
How to Get The Offer ?
- Download Udio app from Play Store
- Open the app & proceed Signing Up for a new Udio Account.
- Enter all the required details such as Name, Email & Number.
- Fill up your Udio Cash with any amount you are required
Note- Firstly, you need to add some Udio Cash to shop / recharges / gift vouchers to your friend.
- Once Money is added into your Udio Wallet, Your can proceed to recharge & avail the above offer
- Click on U icon > Prepaid/ Postpaid/ Electricity/ Gas/ Landline Bill Payment > Select your Operator
- Enter your Number & Proceed with the recharge amount of Rs.100 or more
- Now Simply pay for your order using your Udio Cash – No Promocode Required
- That’s it! Your Cashback worth 7% will be credited within 72 hours of transaction.
Please Make Sure – Don’t do recharge by paying through online directly through the mode of payments like CC/DC/Netbanking. Firstly add balance to Udio wallet and then use it to recharge / purchase to get cashback.
Terms and Conditions :-
- The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
- This offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.2 of Udio Mobile App
- This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via an SMS or an App notification. Users outside the pre-selected base will not be eligible for the cashback benefit.
- Cashback worth 7% (Seven Percent) of the transaction amount shall be credited for successful Mobile Prepaid / Mobile Postpaid /DTH recharge/Electricity / Landline / Data Card / Broadband / Gas (excluding Indraprastha gas) transactions of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) and above using Udio Cash.
- In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient Udio Cash balance, Users would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
- Maximum cashback is Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) per eligible transaction.
- The cashback amount shall be rounded down to the nearest rupee.
- This offer is valid for 5 (five) transactions per unique user during the offer period.
- This offer is valid only on transactions conducted using the Udio Mobile App.
- The offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during June 13, 2016 18:00:00 hrs to June 17, 2016 23:59:59 hrs (‘Offer Period’).
- The cashback amount shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours of completion of the successful transaction
- Source – Click here