Paytm is back with a new Recharge & Bill payment offer, As you all know paytm is a name of trust & can be used over 200+ Marketplace, Gift money to your friends / relatives or do recharges with it. Not only this paytm itself is a merchant which accepts more than 300+ offline stores & outlets too & helps you to make secure payments to them easily.
Paytm in association with Videocon D2H is offering flat Rs.75 Cashback on Rs.300 or more recharges. This offer is valid once per Paytm account.
How to get the offer :
- Visit Paytm |or| Download Paytm App
- Click on Recharge / Bill Payment
- Enter Mobile Number & Operator
- Enter amount of Rs.300 or more
- Login / Register for a new account
- Apply coupon – ‘PAYTMKARO75‘ to avail the offer
- Click on Proceed & Pay the sum of amount
- Once done! You will get your Rs.75 Cashback soon within 24 hours.
Terms and Conditions :
- Minimum recharge or bill payment of Rs 300
- Code is valid Videocon D2H recharge only
- Offer valid once per user / CA Number / Subscribers number
- Offer valid for all users
- Valid on web and app
Loot Trick Recharge upto 3 Times & Get Rs.75 Cashback each time:-
Disclaimer – This trick is tested by us on 13th November, 2016 and was working fine. Try it on your own Risk. If recharge fails don’t worry you will get your Money back and promocode can be redeemed again. We will not be responsible for any harm happened to you by this trick.
- Simply Recharge without any trick for 1 time from your Paytm Account
- Now Transfer Rs.300 to another paytm account.
- Login to that paytm account and Again proceed to DTH Recharge.
- Select operator as Videocon and enter amount as Rs.300
- Now simply put a 0 (Zero) before your Subscriber’s number like – 93805142 to 093805142
- Apply Promocodes and Recharge!
- Again make a Rs.300 Recharge applying another Coupon and use same trick.
- Now for 3rd Recharge Transfer money into another account.
- Now put 2 zeros before your subscriber’s number and Recharge like – 93805146 to 0093805146
- By this you have done 3 Recharges of Rs.300 & availed Rs.75 x 3 !!
Note – Paytm allows us to enter upto 10 digits only. So we cant put more zeros in front of the number.