What is Reliance Jio :-
Jio, also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India.Now Reliance Jio Doesn’t needs any explanation. Everyone is aware of it if you are our daily visitor. We are sharing some important Jio Updates in this post & Some important scam alerts you must need to know those.
What is Jio & Xiaomi Offer ?
Reliance Jio is offering some free Data on every recharge you make of Rs.309 or above (Upto 30 GB Data). This extra benefited Data of 5GB will be given to you in form of vouchers on every recharge of Rs.309 or more you make, you can get this voucher upto 6 times (30 GB in total). Validity of this 5GB Data will be as per your plan (70 days/ 84 days/ 90 days).
Moreover, Jio is giving Free 10GB Data to Xiaomi Phone Users if you are using Jio Sim card in your Xiaomi device from atleast 3 months or more continuously. This 10GB Data would be added automatically to your existing plan (Not as a voucher). Validity of this 10GB Data will be only 28 days so use it before it expires.
Check that you have got this 10GB Data addon or not. In order to check it Open MyJio app > My Plans > Scroll down if it is listed there then you have got. Enjoy!!
We havn’t got any official statement for 10GB data add-on but most Xiaomi Users have got this 10Gb data added in their Jio (MyPlan)
How to Avail Jio Free Upto 30GB Data in Mi Devices?
- To avail this offer, make sure you use the below given Mi Devices, This offer is valid on those devices only.
- Initiate a minimum recharge of Rs.309 or above
- Once Recharge is done, you will see a message telling you that you have received a voucher of 5GB Data Add-on.
- To redeem this voucher, Open MyJio App OR Download MyJio App from here
- Sign In to MyJio App > My Vouchers
- You will see Rs.0 (5 GB Data Add-on) Voucher listed, Click on Redeem
- Once Redeemed, You will get 5GB Data added in your existing Plan. This data addon validity will be till your existing plan’s validity.
- Enjoy the deal, You can get this 5GB Data voucher on your every recharge upto 6 times only (Upto 30GB).
P.S. To check your data balance goto MyPlans under Menu Section.
Eligible Mi Devices for Above Offer :-
- Redmi 2
- Redmi 2 Prime
- Redmi Note 4G
- Redmi Note 4G Prime
- Redmi Note 3
- Redmi 3s
- Redmi 3s Plus
- Redmi 3s Prime
- Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 4A
- Redmi 4
- Mi Max
- Mi Max Prime
- Mi Max 2 (Special Offer Upto 100GB Data (10GB/every recharge)
Xiaomi Jio Offer Details :-
1) ”RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
2) ”Offer” shall mean the Additional Data Offer made available by RJIO.
3) ”Eligible Device” shall mean the mobile devices of Xiaomi Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (“Xiaomi”) brand viz (a) Redmi 2 (b) Redmi 2 Prime (c) Redmi Note 4G (d) Redmi Note 4G Prime (e) Mi4i (f) Redmi Note 3 (g) Mi5 (h) Mi Max (i) Mi Max Prime (j) Redmi 3s (k) Redmi 3s Plus (l) Redmi 3s Prime (m) Redmi Note 4 (n) Redmi 4A (o) Redmi 4, where the services of RJIO are activated for the first time on or after 16th June,2017.
4) ”Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who purchases Eligible Device and who is an active subscriber of the RJIO connection (existing or new) and is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
5) ”Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 16th June, 2017 and March 31st, 2018.
6) ”Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of ₹ 309 or above.
7) ”T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
8) ”Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
9) The Offer and the benefits thereunder shall be made available by RJIO to an Eligible Subscriber.
Offer Terms & Conditions :-
Voucher Benefits :-
1) An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, recharges his/her RJIO subscription, by availing the Recharge, shall be entitled to additional 5GB 4G data voucher (“Additional Data Voucher”) per Recharge.
2) The Additional Data Voucher would be credited to the account of Eligible Subscriber within 48 hours of Recharge.
3) On any Eligible Device, the Additional Data Vouchers can be availed for a maximum of six (6) Recharges, during the Entitlement Period of the Offer.
4) Where any Additional Data Voucher is redeemed during a Recharge cycle period, the benefits attached to such Additional Data Voucher shall be limited to that Recharge cycle period and any such benefits that remain unutilized at end of that Recharge cycle period, will expire and be forfeited.
5) Such Additional Data Vouchers that are not redeemed within the Entitlement Period shall expire and be forfeited.
6) The Eligible Subscriber shall be entitled to avail only such offers/ schemes that first become applicable for the relevant IMEI/TAC code of Eligible Device at the time of his/her first Recharge after the purchase of Eligible Device.
In-Dept Terms :-
1) The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 16th June, 2017.
2) These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms and conditions of the Jio Prime membership plan and the CAF.
3) To activate the Additional Data Voucher and avail the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber will have to download the MyJio Application on his/her Eligible Device and follow the steps specified below:
Open My Jio App -> My Vouchers -> View Voucher -> Recharge my number -> Confirm Recharge-> Successful Recharge Notification
4) Thereafter, the Additional Data Voucher shall reflect under the My Plans section.
5) Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
6) However, the Eligible Subscriber will be entitled to avail the benefits under “Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan”, till such time that it is available.
7) If the Eligible Subscriber migrates from the Eligible Device to any other device, the Offer Benefits shall be discontinued. Accordingly, RJIO shall record the IMEI number of the Eligible Device.
8) RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by and/or accordingly modify the Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
9) RJIO reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
10) RJIO, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
11) If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
12) Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RJIO (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and/ or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
13) In no event shall RJIO or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
14) The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
15) This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
Official Statement/Source – Click here