Paytm after launching its Paytm Payments bank is one by one making important changes in the Paytm app and improving their facility for its beloved customers. Paytm’s Payments bank offers each and every thing that a normal bank does to you, difference is just that its all digital!
Paytm App is now integrated with BHIM Upi Support, you can directly send/receive money from your bank account using UPI feature, So now you don’t need to install another app of BHIM UPI, Paytm will does the same for you.
You can use any bank account to get started with Paytm BHIM UPI feature, its not just only for ‘Paytm Payments Bank Account’, if you don’t have Paytm Payments bank account still you can use BHIM UPI with your existing bank account like you does in other apps.
This Feature is live on android only, not on ios as of now.
How to Use BHIM UPI Payment Feature in Paytm App?
- Download / Update your Paytm app
- Dashboard > Tap on BHIM UPI Option
- Select your bank account & Proceed further
- Now Paytm will verify your Mobile number registered with the selected bank
- Once Verified, Set your M-PIN that is compulsory for UPI feature.
- That’s it! Your Paytm BHIM UPI Payment feature is now ready to use.
About Paytm BHIM UPI ID?
Your UPI ID would be generated as your Paytm user’s registered mobile number @paytm, Eg. Your Number is 9123456789, then the UPI ID will be generated as [email protected]