Paytm is now being accepted almost every where in India and many small as well as big merchants are relying on Paytm these Days, The Cashless economy has arrived which no one has thought about some years before.
Paytm’s upcoming 12.12 Festival will make you shop/pay to your nearest merchant/shop/restaurant and you will get assured Cashback on each payment you make via Paytm Wallet.
How to avail the offer?
- Click on Pay Option in your updated paytm app
- Visit Paytm Offer Page from here
- Make Payment on the Selected Merchants to avail the offer
- Scan the QR Code of your Merchant & Pay the money
- That’s it! Your money would be transferred instantly and Rs.10 Cashback will be added in 48 hours.
Handpicked Sponsor Offers:-
- BigBazaar: Rs 200 Cashback on Rs1500+
- Pantaloons: 50% off when you pay via Paytm
- Pizzahut: 30% off when you pay via Paytm
- Central: Rs 300 Cashback on Rs 2500+
- CCD: 20% Cashback via Paytm
- Spencer’s: Rs 125 Cashback on Rs1500+
- Reliance Trends: 30% off + 20% cashback
- HP Petrol: Scan & Pay to get 5% Cashback
- HyperCity: 5% Cashback on Rs1500+
- Scan QR code to pay & Get Rs 12 Cashback (Rs.20 minimum tranx)
Terms & Conditions :-
- The Shop, where you are paying should have merchant Account.
- Cash back would be processed within 48 hours and credited to your Paytm Wallet
- On 12th December 2017, Paytm is running a 12.12 festival. During this period, customers will get great offers when they pay at brands using Paytm. These are stores that use POS (point of sale) systems and QR code to collect the payment and are registered as businesses on Paytm. Stores that use their phone number to collect payment are not covered under this.
- Discounts/Cashbacks offered by merchant-partner(s) are at the sole-discretion of the partner(s) and PAYTM has no responsibility, whatsoever. They are governed by the rules laid down by merchant-partner(s).
- Cashback wherever offered by merchant-partner(s) shall be credited directly to the users paytm wallet within 48hrs of purchase.
- Offers are valid for one user per transaction and are applicable to specific cities/stores.