FreeCharge Offer: FreeCharge is India’s No.1 payments app. Customers across the country use it to make prepaid, postpaid, DTH, metro recharge and utility bill payments for numerous service providers. Here’s a great recharge offer!
FreeCharge as always offering a great Cashback offer for their users. Get Rs.10 Cashback on a minimum Recharge of Rs.20 or more on FreeCharge. Offer is valid once per user.
How to get the FreeCharge Offer :-
- Visit FreeCharge | Download FreeCharge app from here
- Sign up for a new account in order to get the benefits.
- Proceed to Recharge >Select operator and Enter your Mobile number and finally proceed.
- Enter amount as Rs.20 or more and proceed further.
P.S. You will get assured Rs.10 Cashback
- Pick any free coupon and proceed to pay now.
- Don’t forgot to apply coupon code – “FC10“
- Pay Using your FC Balance/ UPI/ NB/ credit/debit card to avail the offer.
Note – Don’t use any Virtual card to avail this offer, This offer will be not be applicable on that.
- Your Cashback will be added in your FC credits with which you can recharge again or shop on snapdeal using it.
FreeCharge Offer: Terms and Conditions :-
- Valid on successful Recharge/Billpayments done till 15Feb’ 2018
- Valid on Minimum transaction of Rs.20. Flat cashback of Rs.10.
- FC10 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
- Valid once per User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number/Device
- Valid on credit/debit card/ Netbanking/FreeCharge Balance & UPI transactions
- Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
- Not valid for Add Cash transactions
- Offer is not applicable on virtual/ prepaid/ temporary/international cards.
- Offer valid Only on FreeCharge App, Web & mWeb
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
- For all other queries please email [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account
- Offer source – Click here