We all are aware of Big Bazaar, its the India’s biggest shopping destination which offers you home items, food, cloths, electronics, footware, etc and what now. You will get everything you need at Big Bazaar.
This Valentine’s Week, Big Bazaar is offering free coupon of Rs.200 off on your next shopping of Rs.1000 or above! You just need to follow below steps to get this deal! Its as simple as ABC!
The offer is valid only from 10th Feb 2018 till 14th Feb 2018 across all our Big Bazaar stores only.
How to Get the Offer?
- Visit BigBazaar Treat yourself from here
- Enter your Name, Email, Mobile Number & City
- Click on Register Button
- That’s it! You will see message ‘Thank you for registering. We have sent you a voucher via SMS. Visit your nearest Big Bazaar store to avail it.‘
- You will get the exclusive big bazaar coupon via SMS
Terms & Conditions
- Treat Your Self is run by the Company M/s. Future Retail Ltd (“FRL”).
- The event will start on 10th Feb, 2018 at 9 am and end on 14th Feb, 2018 at 9:59pm
- The offer is valid only from 10th Feb 2018 till 14th Feb 2018 across all our Big Bazaar stores only. Offer will not be valid on certain food products
- FRL has the sole right to withdraw / edit any aspect of the event at its sole discretion and / or alter the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- An entrant to this campaign indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The stocks of announced product are limited and hence we don’t assure the availability of the product across all the Big Bazaar stores to all customers.
- Only one mobile number will be considered from one profile.
- If FRL finds out any illicit activities, fake profiles or users creating multiple accounts to retweet, those particular retweets will not qualify
- The decision of Company in respect of all matters towards the campaign will be final and no correspondence will be entertained into.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of FRL shall be final and binding on all concerned and Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive Jurisdiction.