Amazon Pay Balance is now being accepted on many apps and sites, one of the most popular movie, events booking site BookMyShow is now accepting Amazon Pay as a payment mode.
As a promotional offer, Get 50% Cashback on your next transaction at bookmyshow via Amazon pay. Maximum Cashback is Rs 75 only!
Offer Period: Offer is valid till 31st March, 2018 only
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit Bookmyshow from here
- You may also Download app – Android | iOS | Windows
- Choose your City, Movie, Cinema and timing for the show.
- Move further select your preferred seat and proceed.
- Add Food & Beverages if required otherwise skip this step
- Apply coupon / Promocode if any
- Now Select Payment mode as Wallets > Amazon Pay Wallet
- Use your Amazon account username and password to login on Amazon Pay
- Pay the required amount using your Amazon Pay wallet.
- That’s it! Your 50% Amazon Pay Balance Cashback will be auto-credited in your account within 24 hours.
Offer valid Once Per User | Offer Source – Visit here
Terms and Conditions :-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
- Offer valid till 31st March, 2018
- Under this Offer, cashback of 50% upto INR 75, applicable to first time Amazon Pay users on BookMyShow, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.
- By participating in this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- This Offer is governed by the laws of India and any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.
- Availing this Offer is voluntary. Any person availing this Offer will be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms. By availing this Offer, each customer hereby releases from liability and holds harmless Amazon and its affiliates in relation to any matters connected to this Offer including but not limited to issue(s) associated with making the Qualifying Transaction or the inability to make a transaction for any reason whatsoever.