Ridlr is a public transport ticketing and commuting app that’s apt for your daily intra-city travel needs. Get rid of queues and hassles of carrying change by buying your Mumbai Metro (SKIIIP) tickets, BEST Mumbai bus tickets, NMMT AC bus tickets, MBMT bus tickets on select routes as well as recharging your BEST pass, Mumbai metro smart card using the Ridlr app.
This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Birds Eye Systems Private Limited. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (”Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Birds Eye Systems Private Limited. (“Merchant”).”
The Offer is valid from 6th February 2018 to 28th February, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- i) Single Journey Ticket: Flat Rs 10 Cashback (4 times per user during the offer period)
- ii) Return Journey Ticket: Flat Rs 20 Cashback (4 times per user during the offer period)
- iii) Stored Value: Cashback upto Rs. 100 on your single transaction of Mumbai Metro Store Value Pass (AmazonPay Cashback of Rs. 50 and Ridlr cashback of 50 Ridlr points)
Minimum transaction amount should be Rs. 300 or more.
- iv) Trip Pass: Cashback upto Rs. 150 on your single transaction of Mumbai Metro
(AmazonPay Cashback of Rs. 100 and Ridlr cashback of 50 Ridlr points) – Applicable only ONE time
- Offer Source – Click here
How to Avail the Offer
- Download Ridlr App
- Proceed to Metro Card Recharge
- Select Operator as Mumbai Reliance Metro
- Enter your card details & amount/ticket
- Complete the payment using Amazon Pay Balance
- That’s it! You will get your cashback added in Amazon pay/Ridlr points
Terms & Conditions
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 working days of such Transaction.