Zingoy is a Cashback providing website, now they have come up with their own marketplace where they sell Gift vouchers of various Websites. Now they have even allowed their users to sell their unused gift vouchers to other users online for this service they took small processing fee and rest all yours.
Now Buy Gift cards from Zingoy & enjoy upto 50% Cashback on Gift cards from Zingoy + Additional 25% Cashback Upto Rs 75 on paying via Amazon Pay. Avail this offer now!!
Offer source- Click here
How to Avail the Offer ?
- Visit Zingoy from here to Sign up for a new account
- Make sure to use Referral code – “ABHCHA11” on Sign up to get bonus
- Now Visit Here and Click on Stores > Gift Cards
- Now Select the gift card you want to buy
- Select Denomination of gift card
- Proceed to Payment > Select Amazon Pay Balance
- Complete the payment. You will get 25% Cashback in Amazon Pay
- That’s it! Enjoy the deal!
Offer Deals :-
- Pizzahut Rs 100 Gift Card- 15% + 25% Amazon CB (Rs 60 Effective)
- BookMyShow Rs 100 Gift Card- 5% + 25% Amazon CB (Rs 70 Effective)
- KFC Rs 100 Gift Card – 5% + 25% Amazon CB (Rs 70 Effective)
- Big Bazaar Rs 100 Gift Card- 25% Amazon CB (Rs 75 Effective)
Terms & Conditions :-
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Zingoy Rewards Private Limited (“Merchant”) and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Zingoy Rewards Private Limited “Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 1st February, 2018 to 14th February, 2018 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 25% cashback up to Rs.75, applicable once per user during offer period, for Amazon Pay on Zingoy, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at Zingoy or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 3 working days of such Transaction.
- Source/Official Statement – Click here