PayPal Payment Gateway is now being accepted on many apps and sites, one of the most popular movie, events booking site BookMyShow is now accepting PayPal in India as a payment mode.
As a promotional offer, Book Movie/Non-movie through PayPal, and get flat Rs 150 off on your minimum ticket booking of Rs 400 or more. Offer is valid till 31st May, 2018
Offer Source – Visit here
- Book with PayPal and get flat Rs 150 discount.
- Customers need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 300 to be eligible for the offer.
- Offer is valid only once per user during the offer period.
- Offer is valid till 31st May 2018.
How to get the Offer :-
- Visit Bookmyshow from here | Sign Up on PayPal for free
- You may also Download app – Android | iOS | Windows
- Choose your City, Movie, Cinema and timing for the show.
- Move further select your preferred seat and proceed.
- Add Food & Beverages if required otherwise skip this step
- You will need to transact for a minimum value of Rs 300 to be eligible for the offer.
- Select Offers > PayPal
- Select QuickPay via Paypal & get Rs 150 off on your transaction.
- Now Select Payment mode as QuickPay > PayPal
- If you are eligible, Rs 150 will be deducted from your billing amount, you can continue to pay the remaining amount through PayPal
- Use your PayPal username and password to login on PayPal
- Pay the required amount using your PayPal (Credit card details)
- That’s it!
Terms and Conditions :-
- The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket.
- The offer is available on the BookMyShow website and mobile application.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer/winpin/discount on BookMyShow .
- This offer is valid only for users coming directly to the BookMyShow website and not via any other partner site .
- Offer is currently valid only on movies.
- Tickets once bought online, shall be considered sold and cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged.
- Once the booking is committed, the confirmation mail/SMS received from BookMyShow needs to be exchanged with the ticket available at the venue.
- Cardholders shall not be entitled to compensation/benefits in any form whatsoever in lieu of the offer being availed.
- In case of any disputes, Bigtree’s decision will be final.