FreeCharge App has now integrated with BHIM UPI Support, you can directly send/receive money from your bank account using UPI feature, So now you don’t need to install another app of BHIM UPI, FreeCharge will does the same for you. You can use any bank account to get started with FreeCharge BHIM UPI feature.
FreeCharge is offering flat 100% cashback into FreeCharge Wallet when you send money using FreeCharge UPI. Max Rs 75, best thing is that this offer is valid for all users (But new users will get Rs 25 max only, whereas old users will get Rs 75). Avail this offer now!
Offer is valid on Next FreeCharge UPI transaction, Maximum Cashback is Rs 75 (Old users)
How to Avail the Offer?
- Download / Update your FreeCharge app
- Open the app and select BHIM UPI
- Verify your Sim Card & Add your bank account
- Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account
- That’s it! Your 100% Cashback (Max Rs 75) will be transferred to your bank account.
- Cashback would be instant !!
You can avail this offer with all your banks from same account, cashback is coming :’)
Terms & Conditions
1) Send money via FreeCharge UPI and get 100% cashback on FreeCharge Wallet.
2) Minimum transfer amount is Rs 75
3) Max cashback of Rs.75.
4) Offer is valid from 8th May 2018, 4.30 pm to 22th May 2018
5) Offer is valid once per user /Account & is linked to on which offer is received.
6) Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle.
7) Offer is valid only on the latest version of the FreeCharge android App.
8) Cashback will be credited on the subsequent days(If the transaction is done on Monday cash back will be credited on Tuesday by 6 pm), except for Friday- Sunday, where the cash back will be credited on Monday
9) Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of credit and is non-transferable.
10) We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
11)We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials.
12) Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for an account.