Netflix is an American entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. It specializes in and provides streaming media and video-on-demand online and DVD by mail. Netflix has even expanded into film and television production as well as online distribution.
Netflix recently introduced to Indian customers with attractive Indian-Concentric library & social media campaigns. Netflix is producing many series & films for Indian customers. Netflix is offering a free one month trial to all their new users, we are sharing a trick below with which you can get free subscription for life till the trial offer stays without spending a single rupee.
Trick working tested last on 27th December, 2018
Trick to Get Free Netflix Subscription Trial?
- Firstly, You need a Virtual card with which you can opt for Netflix Subscription
- Download DBS App From Playstore- Click here
- Signup With Mobile No. And Select PAN as id proof.
- Input : BZNPF35**F put any 2 random digit ** [No Proof Required]
- While Location, Select Pincode As 311301.
- On Complete Signup, You Will Get Virtual Visa Debit Card, you Don’t Need To Add Any Fund.
- Now Copy the card details & Visit Netflix from here
- Click on ‘JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH‘ Button
- Select ‘Choose Plans‘ > Select any preferred plan
- Tap on Continue > Enter your Email ID & Password
- Now Enter your Virtual Card details you generated from DBS
- Netflix will send an OTP & Verify it
You wont be charged as the amount of the transaction would be Rs 0.00
Get Free Rs 50 by just Downloading an App - Click Here
- Enter the OTP you received from DBS & That’s it!
- Your Netflix Trail will start & end after 30 days.
Trick to Get Unlimited Netflix Subscription?
- Once your trial period is over, you may cancel the subscription or deactivate your account
- Create Another DBS Account
- Create another Netflix account & Follow the same procedure to get another 30 days trial
- That’s it! You are getting free & full Netflix Services at no cost
Apps/Site for Virtual Debit Cards?
You can use SBI Netbanking to create e-Cards or Kotak Mahindra Bank’s NetCard Option (Available in Netbanking) or HDFC Bank’s NetSafe Option, etc. We haven’t tested with such eCards you can give it a try and comment below if works or doesn’t works, So that others can knew it too.
If you don’t have any such bank’s or any bank’s Netbanking which allows this feature then you may use below mentioned apps to generate your Virtual card by simple KYC Process
Note – None of the below app’s card now works on Netflix!