Amazon Add Money Offer Cashload
Amazon Add Money Offer Cashload – Amazon is offering an amazing offer where you can Get flat Rs 1000 Cashback when you load atleast Rs 5000 in your amazon pay balance. Offer is valid only if you load cash via Amazon’s Cashload feature.
Amazon Transportation Service (ATS) Offers cashload feature where you can give cash to the ATS Guy and request him to load money in your amazon pay balance, he will ask some account details and load the requested money.
Its very Beneficial for Prime users, as they can order anything that amazon sell at 10-15rs without any delivery charges and load money at the time of delivery in your account & Get flat Rs 1000 Cashback. Use this cashback to place order on amazon.
- Min Amount to Add- Rs 5000
- Flat Cashback- Rs 1000
- Offer Period: 12th – 31st January, 2019
- Valid for all users, check t&c
- Cashback within 10 days from date of cash load
How to Avail Amazon Add Money Offer ?
- Visit amazon from below link
- or Download Amazon App from here
- Shop for any product
- Add it to cart & Proceed to Checkout
- Choose Pay On Delivery Option
- Place your order and at the time of delivery add minimum Rs 5000 to your amazon Pay Wallet to get Rs 1000 Cashback under this offer.
Offer Source- Click here
- Saffola Masala Oats, Veggie Twist, 39g @ 13
- Oreo Biscuit– Rs 10
- Imandar Lakadhara (Hindi) Paperback– Rs 15
- General Knowledge for All 2019 – Rs 19
- Samanya Gyan 2019 – Rs 16
- Park Avenue Fragrant Luxury Soap for Men, 125g – Rs 38
- More Product Suggestions- Join our Deals Channel on Telegram
P.S. Use amazon prime account to order and get free shipping.
How Cashload at Doorstep works?
Place any order on Cash on Delivery (Important), Make sure your area supports delivery via ATS.
When Amazon Delivery agent come to your address for delivering your product and ask for product money.
Note:- Amazon guy will not come to your Home just for loading cash, When you order anything on Cash on Delivery, Then you can ask them to Load Cash !!
Pay for your Cash on Delivery order.
Now Ask them you want to Load Cash of Min Rs 5000 (for maximum cashback) to Amazon Pay balance >> Give them details with money and He will add the money to your account.
Note:- If Amazon guy refused to Add Money, Then Chat with Amazon customer care online.
Terms & Conditions
- This Doorstep Load Offer (“Offer”) is made available to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”). The Offer will be made available on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively “Amazon.in”)
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Terms & Conditions applicable to Amazon Pay balance: Money and the Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice of Amazon.in, to which you agree to by using Amazon Pay balance / Amazon.in, as the case may be. In the event of any conflict between such terms and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.
- You may only avail this Offer if you are: (a) a person resident in India; (b) have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in; and (c) have a billing address in India.
- This Offer will commence on 00:00:00 on January 12, 2019 and continue till 23:59:00 on January 31, 2019 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”), unless extended or revoked by Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice and without any liability.
- During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) makes any purchase from Amazon.in and selects the ‘Pay-on-Delivery’ payment option (if available) for the payment of such purchase (“Purchase Transaction”);
(b) makes payment for the Purchase Transaction in cash to the delivery associate at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction; and
(c) chooses to load at least INR 5000/- in cash as Amazon Pay balance: Money in his/her Amazon.in account at the time of delivery of the order (“Cash Load”) will be entitled to receive a cash-back of INR 1000/-, subject to the limits prescribed in these Offer Terms (the customer who satisfies all of the above conditions, “Eligible Customer”). For the purpose of this Offer, Amazon Pay balance: Money is a semi-closed loop instrument issued by Amazon under the RBI guidelines. The applicable terms of Amazon Pay balance: Money is https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202123460&ref=insva_sva_tc
- Under this Offer, an Eligible Customer shall be entitled to a maximum cashback of INR1000/- during the Offer Period.
- The cashback under this Offer shall be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), which are redeemable into Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon Pay Gift Card Terms and Conditions, available at: http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810, which you agree to adhere to by using the Amazon Pay balance.
- The Eligible Customer will be eligible to receive cashback under this Offer only in the event Eligible Customer: (i) makes payment in cash for the Purchase Transaction, and (ii) loads his/her Amazon Pay balance at the time of delivery of the order under the Purchase Transaction. In addition, cash load can only be done while paying cash for Pay on Delivery orders that are serviced by Amazon Transportation Services Private Limited.
- The Gift Card for the cashback will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 7 calendar days from the day the Eligible Customer makes the Cash Load.
- The Purchase Transaction of an Eligible Customer will be governed by the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which he/she has agreed to by using Amazon.in.
- Amazon or any of its affiliates do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered on Amazon.in or purchased under the Purchase Transaction, and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of any products.