Amazon Recharge Coupon – Amazon is giving tough competition to all its competitors whether its Paytm, Flipkart or any other eCommerce, but not only eCommerce, Amazon is now taking over to various other features also including recharges, bill payment, merchant payment, UPI Transactions, etc.
Now amazon is offering 100% cashback on recharges almost for all users, you can check your eligibility in this offer by clicking the below link. You may get cashback upto Rs 20 or Rs 35 depends upon your luck.
You need to collect this offer & once collected just simply do the recharge & you will get 100% Cashback instantly in your Amazon Pay Balance. Isn’t Amazing?
[Loot] Amazon Free Rs 25 Recharge (All Users)-
- Visit the below offer link to collect the offer
- Collect the offer (Make sure your no. should be verified in order to collect it)
- Once collected, Recharge your mobile
- You will get 100% Cashback upto Rs 25 for free
- You can collect this offer on all your accounts & Loot!
How to Avail Amazon Recharge Coupon ?
- Firstly, Visit Amazon from below link & check your eligibility-
- You will see various exciting offers as below
- Tap on Collect offer
- Once Collected > Tap on Order Now
- Enter your Mobile & Operator
- Enter amount and proceed further
- Pay using any mode (Amazon Pay Balance also)
- Once paid, Your Recharge would be done!
- You can check your Cashback under statement in Amazon Pay
1) What is the offer?
Get 100% cashback upto Rs.35. Offer valid only on the first recharge of the month. Offer valid for select customers who are able to see and ‘collect this offer’.
2) Who is this offer valid for?
This is an exclusive offer valid for customers who are able to see and ‘collect this offer’. This offer is not valid for customers who have not verified their mobile number on Amazon.in.
3) What is the offer period?
May 1 to May 31st 2019
4) How will I know how much cashback I received?
Post completing the recharge, you will receive an SMS confirming the amount of cashback you have received. You can also check ‘View statement’ by going to www.amazon.in/gp/payment/statement