Slonkit app is the smarter way to manage pocket money for youngsters, You can order your Virtual Debit Card at your doorsteps and use it for any online / offline payment. Moreover, Refer your friends to use & order Slonkit app’s VCC and Earn Rs.100 per valid referral made.
Slonkit is a prepaid card powered by VISA and DCB Bank. It works just like a debit card and is linked to the Slonkit mobile app using which parents can transfer money to kids (youngsters aged 10 and above).
Update – Today we have received our Slonkit Debit Card & we have tested it on FreeCharge & Paytm, Its working damn fine without any OTP.
Use Referral code – ‘ABH5MAAA’
How to get the Offer ?
- Download Slonkit app for Android from here
- Simply open the app and proceed to register yourself.
- Enter all the required details asked (Full Name, Mobile Number, Email & Password).
- Click on ‘Continue’ and Enter your Date of birth, Gender & Referral code – ‘ABH5MAAA’
- Agree the Slonkit app terms and Verify your mobile number by the OTP Sent.
- Once verified, You are ready to use Slonkit app.
- To get your Virtual Card ready click on ‘Get Card’ Option.
- Enter your Delivery address & Choose option ‘Pay Later’ if you want to load money later in your card.
- Once your order is complete, You will receive your card within 7 days at your doorsteps.
- Firstly, Add Rs.200 or more to get the referral benefit of Rs.100
- Goto Menu (Top Left icon) > Choose Invite & Earn option
- Copy or Share your Referral code and App download link with your friends.
- When your friend downloads the app and uses your referral code while registering and orders a card, he will get Rs 100 in his account and you will get Rs 100 once he loads money (Atleast Rs.200) in the card.
- Start Referring & Start Earning!!
- Offer valid till 31st March, 2016.
- Referral amount of Rs 100 will be credited to you and to the non-Slonkit user being referred, after the latter successfully orders a Slonkit card and uses your referral code during registration on Slonkit.
- Referral amount can be redeemed only when the referee does the first load.