KFC is one of the few brands that can boast a rich, decades-long history of success and innovation. It all started with one cook who created a soon-to-be world famous recipe more than 70 years ago, a list of secret herbs and spices scratched out on the back of the door to his kitchen
KFC is celebrating the 1,000,000 Chizzas Sold Occasion. Buy a Chizza Meal & Get 2pc Fiery Grilled Chicken or 2pc Hot & Crispy Chicken Free. Grab your promocode now to avail this offer.
Also See - NearBuy - Buy Burgers, Hot & Crispy Chicken, Fries & Pepsi from KFC at Flat 38% off + Upto Extra 15% off
How to Get The Offer :-
- Visit here
- Simply Enter your Email Id & Mobile Number
- Choose the Offer from the 2 displayed.
- Check your inbox for the lucky code!
PS: DND subscribed users will not receive an SMS
How to Redeem Voucher :-
- Visit your nearest KFC outlet in your City (Pan India)
- Show the Lucky Coupon at the Counter and continue placing your order.
- You can choose for Dine-in or Takeaway.
- Enjoy your So Good Meal!
Visit KFC.co.in to order online & Get your meal delivered at your doorsteps.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Contest/ promotion is open only for entries received between March 5 to March 19, 2016. Thereafter, Yum Restaurant India Pvt. Ltd. (“Yum”)/KFC will not be legally obligated to honor the entries for their participation in the contest/ promotion.
- The contest/ promotion is open only for Indian citizens who are residing in India.
- The name of the winners will be published on www.chizzamillionmania.com between March 10, 2016 to April 10, 2016.
- Offers can be redeemed only on KFC Chizza Meal or KFC Chizza Bites Meal available at a price of Rs 199 plus all applicable taxes or Rs 215 plus applicable taxes depending upon the geography you avail the offer in. Prices may vary according to store or region.
- Offers NOT valid across all airport stores or Medicity Gurgaon.
- Offers valid on dine-in and takeaway only.
- The offers cannot be clubbed redeemed for cash or clubbed with any offer or promotion being run by Yum/KFC.
- It is mandatory to announce the offer before placing the order for its redemption.
- Complete Terms & Conditions - here