Paytm has now made another revolutionary movement for Merchants across India. Now they can accept Credit/Debit card payments without a proper POS Machine. You are even not required to pay any Transaction fee to paytm till 31st December as an Introductory Offer.
Moreover, RBI has even specialized the Paytm limits on Digital PPI Service in India. Now Paytm merchants are allowed to deal with Rs.50,000 or more in a month Span & they may transfer this amount into their bank in single shot. Ins't it cool?
Upgrade your Paytm App > Goto Accept Payment. You will see this new feature there.
How to get the offer :
- Download Paytm App > Login / Register
- Upgrade your account using KYC or eKYC to enhance your #PaytmKaro Experiance
- Goto Home > Accept Payments
- You may accept payment using the QR Code (Customer is required to have Paytm Account & enough money in it)
- If he/she don't have any Paytm Account use "Accept Debit/Credit Card" option
- User will enter his/her card details & make the transaction easily.
- User's Card Data will not be shared with you at all. Paytm will assure the users their Safety.
- Once Done! You transfer the received money into your Bank Account.
To Make Bank Transfer: Goto Home > Passbook > Send money to Bank > Enter bank details & amount & Confirm it.